Previously on Rax's Adventure Episode 1:
: After some Rax's Adventure hard working days, He was so mad about it he went to the boss to talk. When he arrived,there was rows and rows of gaurds. And the king was 20 feet. So Rax gulped, and he wished he didn't come to talk at all.
Now on Rax's Adventure Episode 2:
“WHAT ZO YOU WANT!?” Boomed the king, in an accent. “WELL,
SPEAK!” “Um,… sir…” Rax stammered nervously.
“WHAT!?”
Rax gulped and said, “I’ve already dug enough gold for food for an entire month, may I leave now?”
“Hmmm, all right. You can leave, under one demand. You must go to the Showdown on live TV.”
“What in the name of Raliam is a “Showdown”?”
“Tiz’ the plaze were’d you’d fight Garadiagons!”
“What is that… eh, whatever. JUST GET ME OUTA HERE!”
“Do you accept,” the king asked, “HUH?”
Rax puffed up his chest and said, “I ACCEPT!”
“WHAT!?”
Rax gulped and said, “I’ve already dug enough gold for food for an entire month, may I leave now?”
“Hmmm, all right. You can leave, under one demand. You must go to the Showdown on live TV.”
“What in the name of Raliam is a “Showdown”?”
“Tiz’ the plaze were’d you’d fight Garadiagons!”
“What is that… eh, whatever. JUST GET ME OUTA HERE!”
“Do you accept,” the king asked, “HUH?”
Rax puffed up his chest and said, “I ACCEPT!”
Continue on the adventure!
See how it all began!
No comments:
Post a Comment