Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just Fairies. Just. <<< Cross That Out and Put "And More"! (EP3)

   Just Fairies. Just And More!There is that better!?!?!?
Note: This is and these stories are so stupid don't even bother thinking about what I'm saying or even read it.
"Once upon a time there lived fairies. They could only fly 4 feet. Because they ate a hamburger for dinner. It's bad because they are vEgEtArIAns! All the vowels on vegetarian are capitalized. I don't know why. Oh I remember! Because I was bored. This is ugly. Once upon a time you don't understand. Wait no, this is Just Fairies. JUST not, another tale. Wait, I don't have one! Only animals have tails (tales). I might have one, because I'm not a vegetarian. I eet meet. SO FAIRIES WILL HAVE TAILS! Maybe. Idk. If you don't know what that means, go to google. Den you will find it. TO SHORT TO BE A STORY! Hmmm... what to do, what to do, what do to, do to what, once Apom stole Ash's hat. Once Septile was in his Pokemon ball. HEY! WHERES THAT LINE OVER THE "e" IN POKeMON? I'M NOT FRENCH! WITH ITS SQUIGLEY LINE OVER AN n LIKE IN THE WORD: "EpsaNol OR SPANISH WHEN YOU HAVE A LINE UNDER THE c LINE IN THE WORD: Francias. Wait. IDK HOW TO SPELL FRANCE. Oh wait I just did. No, I mean in Spanish. Oh. Why am I talking to myself? Because you do. Oh. Are you Konichiwa? What? Are you Konichiwa? What are you talking about? Are you hello? What the heck!? Oh I don't know. I was just bored. Why does pirates break their eyes? Anyone anyone?" "I know!" "Alright. Why?" "Because they walked the plank." "No! That is, wrong. I'M MAD NOW." "I know why! Because they felt like it." "No! I'm not a Backyardian." "BOO!" Then, people started throwing tomatoes at him. "Hey! Your making me all bloody-looking with tomatoe juice!" "Well too bad!" said the audience at the same time, "Jinx! Jinx! 1,2,3,4,5,6, Jinx! Stop! Is out of order... 7,8 Jinx! No talking or get slapped! 8.9, stop! Hahaha! I defended it! Jinx! 5,6,7,8,9,10." "...... are you done?" "I guess. HEY NO TALKING! YOUR JINXED! I get to hit you." "Ok. Enywaie, the fairies either eat hamburger or fairy dust to make them not cough or they eat bamboos. They only get boo- boos from thier crown and their wings. But I thought they don't have to eat since they are magical. Eh. Wait. Wait both those 2 sentences were too short! Theres only 2 letters on the first one and 4 letters on the second one and they both have only 1 lettur. This story is not right. I'm doing something wrong. AHA! Thats it! Not 50% of the story is in caps. Well I know how to fix that! GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK, GO TO WORK AT THE KRUSTY KRAB! HOME OF THE KRABBY PATTY!The mister Crabs is red. Don't forget that. And SpongeBob Is 2 words together. "Why aren't those people buying an overpriced drink?!" This was said by Mr Crabs, from an annoymous episode. Actually, I just forgot what the episode was.  From Ryan Higa brings you: NigaHiga on Youtube! The #1 most subscribed Youtuber on Youtube! And from Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, brings you:
Nothing. I don't know who he/she/they   is/are. MORE CAPS: ChOp LeTtUcE nOw Or ElSe LaUgH. gotowork, gotowork, gotowork, gotoworkgotoworkgotoworkgotoworkgotoworkgotowork Wait no caps! I just did no spaces! WHY, EVIL BOBS? WHY DO U YOU HAVE TO BE SO EVIL? BOB AND BOB ARE EVIL AND MEAN TOO ME!! Ooh yay caps!
Uhhh...... I know!
GO TO WORK BECAUSE ITS DA IN (The End)

No comments:

Post a Comment