Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nature (G) 15 Seeds: Episode 2

"Hi! Hello! Bonjour! Konichiwa................" "Hello Simon?" "Hola Frank! Today I'm going to talk about more things about seeds. First of all, remember last time when we said we lost the seed? We found it. But now our yard is completely brown and black and full of soil due to our digging and its like quicksand there so that's why we had to NOT show pictures of when its complete. It was actually kinda cool because we saw earthworms, and ants... and scorpions... and tarantulas, and all that junk. When we saw the scorpion, I don't know why, but Frank screamed and said, "91 uhh.... was it another 1 or was it 9? 919! 919! HELP! 919! I REPEAT 919!" and then the scorpion attack Frank and gave him tea powers. Now he has a hand full of tea so he can just suck his thumb like a baby and get tea."
"SWEET TEA!" yelled Frank. "Yea, whatever." I said, "Anyway, since that happened, I'm sad because now I'm the apple and Franks the orange." "Hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha(x1,291)" laughed Frank.
"But, I shall transform into orange and I will transform you into Grandpa Lemon!"
"Well I do like sleeping." Said Frank, "AAH!! THERE'S A MOSQUITO EATING BERRIES IN OUR BERRY BOX! THAT'S MY DESSERT! QUICK, CALL 919!"
"You mean 811."
 "NO! I MEAN 919! As in the FBI because this is crime! A BUG IS LIKE STEALING OUR FOOD except eating it before stealing it BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" "Dude, we don't even have a berry box!" said Simon.
"Yea we do, my step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step cousin brother-in-law gave us his one." "OMG that's a lot of steps."
"Yea. I could only climb that many steps so that's why my step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step-step cousin brother in law has 9 steps, because I can only climb 9 steps in the office building until I get tired." "You know, seeds are awesome. They can make fruits, vegetables, trees, pants, toothbrush, toothpaste, shirts, Mapo Tofu--"
"WHAT DA HECK YOU EAT, MAPO TOFU!?" screamed Frank.
 "No, they smell to good. I eat Stinky Mapo Tofu. Anyway, again! Seeds are awesome because they can make pants that are the new fashion. Pants may explode. Make sure you don't get carried away, or else you might plant a dead bird and then ants will eat it. Ants are bad because I studied them for my animal/bug research.  I think ants was the only bug. Others were like Toucans, Sloths, Seeds, Ect.." 
"GO TO YOUR iPAD or iPHONE," said Frank,"GO TO THE APP STORE, AND GO TO TOP CHARTS AND THEN TYPE IN "Bad Little Peace Game HD" AND THEN BUY THAT GAME BECAUSE I CAN'T BEAT IT! I'M STUCK ON THE FIRST SNOW LEVEL! thanx"
"Dude, stop talking."
"OK! I'LL STOP TALKING."
"OK, If your seed gets lost like our seed did get lost, go buy a pinata. After you buy the pinata, go hang the pinata on a tree, and then lower it to where your seed is so then it will grow faster to reach the candy. But watch out for spectating neighbors, because they may come and whack the pinata with a bat, and the pinata will break with nothing coming out! Now the seed will just stay in its shell, and the neighbors will throw tomatoes at you and say, "WHY DON'T CHA' HAVE CANDY?!?!" and then they will live a bad life, even though they didn't need the candy.  Thats all for Nature (G) 15! I'm your host, Simon Bob Bobby, and this is my sidekick/annoy-er, Frank Bobby Bob."
"HEY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment