Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rax's Adventure 1 - Episode 7: The Big Surprise

Previously on Rax 6: "So, your injured, so I shall tell them that if they don't give up their stuff YOU will go in the pot!" Rax 7: "No! Please Don't!" whined Rax. "Well, If your people don't give up their weapons, you shall say bye-bye to your family and your friends!" "We need a plan, Rax." said Mer quietly. "I HEAR YOU!" "Well I ain't scared of you!" "Oh really? Guards!" "Yes, sir!" "Go to the special room and take the special thing out!" What? Rax wondered. Later the guards came back with a sizzling, bubbling, yellow liquid in a pot. "Say hello to my little friend!" "What is it?" said Rax curiously, "This is the pot, where you shall die!" "Wait, what about me?" asked the Mer. " You will be with us together to heal us if we ever get into any trouble!" Meanwhile, at Rax's planet: "Oh Rusty! Our Rax honey is kidnapped again!" "And so is the Mer!" said Rusty. "We must give up all our weapons so he will release Rax!"said Marsha, Rax's mom. "NOO!!" Yelled the crowd, "Just Sacrafice him! Sacrafice! Sacrafice! Sacrafice!"  "NOO!" said Marsha, "I will not sacrafice him. I mean, just think of it. When we make more weapons, he'll kidnapped another person or even a group!"  "So, Just sacrafice him! Hes the one who caused all the trouble!"said a person in the back of the group.  "Well you could have been captured too! Right, Josh?" said Marsha, "Josh? Josh? Josh! Where are you!?" "Oh no!" said Rusty, "Our 18 year old teenager son has disappeared!" "Maybe they captured Josh also!" "Yea, maybe. When was the last time you seen him?" "Well, he said he was going to a 2 day sleepover at his friend, Marv's house so I guess the last time I saw him was 3 days ago. Hmm.... wait! He still has his phone! I should call him!" " But Marsha, if you call him, all the people there will hear it." "Well.....  aha! Why didn't I think of this before! We should call the gaurdians again!" "Oh yea! But do you remember thier number?" "Uhhh......." "You forgot, didn't you?" said Marsha. "Well I was worried so much about our son!" said Rusty,"And I know their number so calm down. 1-8-0. There. They should pick up in any minute." Back to Rax and the Mer: "Oh no I'm not going to!" said the Mer. "Well if you don't, then you will go with your buddy!" The king laughed very hard. "Wait a second." said Rax suspiciously, "I'd reconize that laugh anywhere." "Smart little kid."  yelled Rax. The king then took off his mask revealing his face. "Brother Josh!? What, wha, wha..... I don't believe this!" "Well you should little 10 year old phony hero!" "Why have you betrayed us?" "Because, my life got worse when you were born. Everyone loved you because you are all perfect and because I wasn't all that perfect. And so, if you die, there will be no perfect person!" "Nobodys perfect Josh!" "Except for you!" "You just think about it. If you think hard enough then you will see that we are both even." "You are wrong, again!" "Hmmm....... Well, then if they give you the weapons?" "The I will gain a better force and I will finish off your planet and make domination!" "And how did you get the robot guards?" "That is top secret." "Well what about th---" "SILENCE! YOU SHALL ASK NO MORE QUESTIONS OR SAY ANYTHING!" Rax gulped. "Now, brother is off back to work. Oh wait, I forgot! Guards!" "Yes sir!"said the guards. "Go connect all the TV cables to our station and start the 1 day timer and tell them about it." "Yes sir!" repeated the guards.
Continue the adventure!
See how it all began!

No comments:

Post a Comment