Previously on Rax 7: "Now, brother is off back to work. Oh wait, I forgot! Guards!" "Yes sir!"said the guards. "Go connect all the TV cables to our station and start the 1 day timer and tell them about it." "Yes sir!" repeated the guards.
Time: 24:00:00-23:00:00; Rax 8: "Did they pick up?" asked Marsha. "Not yet." "OK, but hurry." "I can't! I'm calling them, not them calling me!" "OK, OK." "They picked --- Hello?" said Rusty. Rusty paused for a moment, then hanged up, but with a freezed horror face. "What?" asked Marsha. "They've captured the gaurdians too." Later at the Josh's ship in the dark night: "What is the timer about?" asked Rax. "You will find out." said Josh. "Ughh.... I hate waiting!" yelled Rax. "Thats why I did that." "*yawn*.... I'm tired." "Its 1AM. You should be in bed." "If I wasn't locked in here!" "Bla, bla, bla." "Speaker ready." said the guards. "Good." said Josh," Now go tell them!" "We have taken over Rax and the Mer. If you want them, give us your weapons. But you have only one day to think. So get make up your mind! Robot off." "Good job." said Josh, "Now go back to Steven's storage room." "Yes sir." "What?" said Rax, "You mean Steve is with you?" "Yes, and hes the one who made the robot. Now its not top secret anymore so stop bothering me. Alright, I'm going to bed. Bye-bye. Don't sleep tight. Have a bad night." Josh left the room and closed the lights. All that was left was the buttons of the control. "Ugh." grunted Rax, "I can't see. If I could, I could get out of here." "Oh really??" questioned the Merv. "I just need a plan. Hmmmm......... OK I really got nothing except for shaking the cage. Lets try it. On the count of 3, try to shake it as hard as you can." "But, fine." "1,2,3! SHAKE!" They rattled the cage but it was stuck in the ground. "Smart kid." "Hes not really a kid, Rax. Hes ---" "Are you on his side or my side?" ".... your side." "Then stop arguing with me." "But your only a kid and I'm the Mer!" "OK, you got a point but, I am going to die and your going to serve bad people, and possibly get tortured or killed. And you wouldn't want that, would you?" "...... No, I guess not." "Good." Rax started hitting the cage so it will break. "No dude, thats not how you do it." said the Mer. "You do it, like this." The Mer pulled his hand back, stood on 1 leg, closed his eyes for a while, and then punched. "Wow! Are you, like a wrestler?" "What? No. I learned Kung Fu."
Oh wow! Are Rax and the Mer now saved?
Continue the adventure!
See how it all began!
No comments:
Post a Comment