If you are looking for intense, funny, or irrelevant/random blog posts, you've come to the right place! Share Some Laughter includes all of that, and with a dash of sarcasm. Look around labels and see which series is your cup of tea. Enjoy you visit!
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Hawaii-Honolulu TRIP (Part 2) Day 6/12
"YAY! SIMON'S SECOND DAY IN HAWAII! Already?!?!?! Well Simon and I think that it should be longer. Alright, today for breakfast was: Ramen Noodles! Vicky went to a store outside to buy us "Souper Soup". It was called "Souper"........ I think you already know why. We stayed in the hotel for a while ( 1-2 hours) and then at 10AM (Every time I say the time it will always be the local time.) my mom went to a place where they talked about all the places to go in Hawaii and to visit. The place was in the 2nd Floor of the hotel (Its called Sheraton BTW) and I was on the 1st Floor really close to the place using the free Wi-Fi on the free access computers. You had a 45 minute limit access, but you can buy 45 more minutes every time for the price of just $0.00! Mainly what I use the computers is for games and to write this blog. OK, I used the computers until I had about 10 minutes left and then a person said that she was late for her plane and she needs to print out more plane tickets and all the computers were being used so she asked if anyone could let her use the computer and so I let her use it. When she was doing that, I was just using the iPad. Then after about 10-20 more minutes my mom came down stairs and then we went to get Kevin to go to the mall. The only reason why I wanted to go to that mall is because it has a Lego Store! The only one in Hawaii. The mall was called Ala Moana. It was kind of like an outlet mall, where you walk outside and there are stores beside you that goes inside, so it is not like the Huntsville Mall. First we went to eat, and the food court was big. My mom and brother ordered Yummy, A Korean Bar-B-Q restaurant. I bought a Ribeye Steak. Then we went to find the Lego Store. It was a little bigger than the store I went to Birmingham, but the stuff was like $10 more expensive because they ship to an island. But its actually a pretty good deal since there is a 4% tax but when we compare the Birmingham and Hawaii Legos plus tax the Hawaii place is just about $1 more. We were talking about a "Mindstorm" thats $300. On it you can hold a BlueTooth, Adapter, and more computer stuff. I think it can also take pictures or/and record. I decided to go buy the Lego stuff when I go back to California for 4 days in IWillTellYouWhenIGoThereCuzItsAsecret. Over at California (LA) my brother says the tax is 8% so its actually worth buying the Lego here. But if you do, you have to carry it from Hawaii to California to Texas to Huntsville to the airport to the car to our home to our floor to my hands to my brain thinking where to build each piece. OK, this is actually out of order because we found out that we should buy the Lego in Hawaii after a day when we went to the mall. I also brought the iPad so when my moms shopping I can play. I played for at least 2 hours of the iPad and the battery was going low. My brother was also shopping but I don't know what. All I know is that he bought LaCoste clothing. After we finished shopping at Macy's (That's where I was playing the iPad.) we went back to the food court to buy a drink dessert. My mom and brother ordered Bubble Tea, and I ordered Shaved Ice. After that since I was eating it and it was really big which took very long to eat my mom decided to go shopping for about 20-40 minutes and my brother said that if we weren't here then we are in the Apple Store. I ate at the food court for a few minutes then I brought it on the way to the Apple Store. When we got to the entrance I ate a little more Shaved Ice until I threw it away and then we went into the store to use their computers for internet. Nobody goes there to buy, they just go there to use their awesome fast computers and Wi-Fi. I used their computers for about 10 minutes and then we left the mall. Then we WALKED to the Internation Market. It was about 4-20 minutes away from our hotel. The International Market has almost everything thats International! OK, not really. The place is really just a big place with people selling stuff on little stalls (its like a hot dog vendor station except it sells other stuff.) and it was about the size of a regular hot dog vendor station. (HEY THATS WHAT I SAID DON'T COPY THAT!!) That place also had small stores about the size of a McDonalds 2x smaller. Maybe about a 20x20 meter space. That place also had performers. I don't think they have like, performers on the plain ground, but they do have performers on stage. Plane grounds. Plaeen grounds. Hmmm............ NO! Oh, sorry. I was sleeping. You might think that I talk while sleeping, but2bad! So we were first going to the food court since it was like 6PM or 7PM. While we passed it, we was a tree." "Oh." said ?. "Nice." said ??. "I don't get it." said ???. "Me neither." said Hi. "OH, I mean, while we passed it, we saw a tree. I wrote it backwards. On the tree was very big, and mysteriouslly I think it had like 2+ roots connected to the tree. I said I think, because I remember there was that kind of tree back in the Queens/Kings? palace. Alright, this 1 day is too long, even though theres only 24 hours, I'm just going to tell you some main stuff thats about to happen: I ate a burger at Tiki Burger in the food court, gave all the leftovers from my food to birds that are not afraid to get on your hands to eat your food if your still,(french fries and a small piece of the burger) and then watched a performance with Vicky and Kevin (HQ's not there because he was at a conference called Hula Meet. Made just for the conference people who was at that hotel.). It was about 25 minutes, and they said they where going to do another bigger, longer show but it was 7:25 when we finished it. I'm not being simple! Oh well. After that while we were going home there was a stall where they sold "Power Bands". It was said to increase balance, energy, strength, and more. We didn't believe it, so we tried it. She tried a balance test on Kevin and Vicky, and she did a "streching" test on me. She first let me strech to see how far I can go back, and I did about an 180 degree turn, and after doing it with a band I did like a 240 degree turn. What I mean by the turns and going back is like swaying your arms at shoulder level. It worked on all of us, but we still didn't do it. OMIGOSH ITS GETTING TOO LONG!! AFTER THAT I WENT HOME TO SLEEP bye bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment