If you are looking for intense, funny, or irrelevant/random blog posts, you've come to the right place! Share Some Laughter includes all of that, and with a dash of sarcasm. Look around labels and see which series is your cup of tea. Enjoy you visit!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Hawaii-Honolulu to California, L.A. Airport Day 9/12
"Hello! I finally remembered what happened on this trip! The surprise I was going to tell you is getting closer! Because we were going to leave for the airport at 11:00AM, I went to the beach playing for 1 hour. After that, we went to the Ala Morport for our plane to Califorana again. This time I ordered ChinaTown Express, But I didn't order an egg custard this time. Then we went to the California! El Ay (El Ay= LA). I'm rushing too much. So when we got in there, they had DirecTV again, and we still had to pay for it! CURSE YOU!!! Other planes give you free T.V., so its unfair. The plane drive was 5 hours, and California has a early 3 hour difference. The plane drive is very boring if I told you about it; all it would be is I sat there playing the iPad, for a while, I ordered a burger by pressing the assist button on the roof bottom where it usually is, got the burger, added mustard, ketchup, mayo, tomatoes, lettuce, ......... I don't think there's anything else. Why not pikols? I love pikols!! GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME OK back to the subject , but I don't like sweet pickles. Maybe a little sweet. I said get back onto topic , anyway, when we got there it was like around 10PM-12AM when we got to L.A. We drove a Budget bus to the Budget rental car place and then got a car. Our hotel was about 5-15 minutes away from the airport. When we got there, we went out to find an open restaurant. We went to Denny's, since it's open and it's only about 1 minute away. I didn't order anything, except for a drink. When the food came, I ate some hash brown slices from my mom and an egg from my dad. Then, when we were about to get in the car, my brother just opened the front passenger seat and then sat in it. We laughed a lot when that happened, but now I don't know why I laughed. All he did was sit in the wrong seat. Bye bye I have to sleep since it's like midnight............ Or should I?" DO NOTHING!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment