"Hello........ today is a day. That may sound boring, because it isn't. I had no idea what I just said. In the last days when we are here, I had to make a choice: Go to Universal Studios/ Hollywood, or drive 2 hours to go to San Diego to go to ****land. (THAT'S THE SECRET LOCATION WE ARE GOING TO! That's why I censored it.) I decided to go to ****land, because that's the place where we said we would go to, before we came here. I wanted to go today, but we first had to visit colleges. Since yesterday we arrived so late, I decided not to go visit the first morning college visit tour to UCLA (L.A.). Uhh.... I don't know what to say! We stayed in the hotel (Me and my mom, and PS, none of our friends are with us.) sleeping, until we both decided to get up. Vicky said HQ said that he should be back at 12:00. We stayed inside for a while, and then went to the hotel's breakfast place. It was closed since it was 10:30AM, and it closes at 10:00, I think (for both). We walked around to see if they had a computer, which they didn't, so we walked outside to see if there was any food place outside. There was a mall right across the place where it's black and has paining lines and cars walk over it, I think it's called a "road". We went in the mall to eat something. We went to a Greek/Gyro restaurant and I think we both bought a gyro. Then after that it was around 11:00AM-11:30AM. We went back to the hotel to wait for my dad and brother to come back. Oh yea, we checked-out for that day, so we couldn't stay there for the day after 12:00. We went back inside, me playing the iPad, and my mom reading something. Then after a while house keeping came to our room to tell us that we were suppose to leave, but we said that someone was going to pick us up very soon, so she let us stay. We stayed for another 30 minutes (12:30PM) until another person came to tell us that we had to leave. We said the same thing, since we were asked the same thing......... We stayed until, like, 12:45 until my dad finally came here. I didn't ask why he was late, or we did but I forgot. So we left to go to UCC. That means USC. USC means University of Southern California. They are competitors with UCLA, and for some reason on the computer it says that UCLA is right, but USC is wrong. |D:<| OK. Ok. Okay. 'twas about a 10 minute drive there. I think. I actually forgot the first part since I'm tardy like 1 month! |D:<| No, but it has been at least 1 day since the trip. Its been at least 1,000 since that trip. I know what I'm saying! |D:| Enuf with this emotions sideways, lets get back onto topic......... Actually all I remember is that it was really beautiful and filled with fountains, had really interesting stuff. They showed and told us a lot of stuff, including: dorms, etc, etc, etc. Ummm.... then it was actually like 4:00PM and so we blasted off in our car to San Diego/Ocean Side to go to ****land! Oh fine, I'll tell you about it. We were going to BUY LEGO STAR WARS!! We were going to LEGOLAND CALIFORNIA 2001 I MEAN 2011! I will tell you it when I can since I don't want to spoil it..............
So we drove 2 hours south or something like that, went to our grandma's house to eat, and then went to my mom's brother's house. They actually moved since the last time I went there. After about 20 minutes, we got to their house. It was awesome!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!
They had a big space with a couch and a piano, then connected was a little place with computers, and then a kitchen, and then another room with couches and a T.V., and then a bedroom, and then a spiral stairs, and then upstairs!!!!!! And I think all the computers have RCT3 (Roller Coaster Tycoon 3). It's my favorite business game. |:D| First smile of the day. I played on the computer for a while, until I had to go upstairs and let myself go to rest. But not my heart, my heart is working 25/7. I think it should get payed more money, or in their currency,.... I don't know. < That's not the currency! Those are words."
No comments:
Post a Comment