Alright, these posts may be a let-down because you'll waited this long for something so short, but I'm still doing it! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! I heard this from school from some girls. And I guarantee you can't get it right, unless you heard it B4. Sorry if I told this wrong because that's what I remember.
Riddle:
If you were stuck inside a concrete room with no windows and no doors and all you had was a mirror and a table, how would you get out?
Hint #1: You don't panic, you don't smash the mirror with the table, and you don't smash the table with the mirror that's stuck to the wall permanently due to glue that some baby squirted
Hint #2: Whenever you say the words that what you are doing, it has two meanings and if the other meaning can be created, Never mind that's too complicated just get the answer.
Have you figured it out yet? Getting impatient? Want a cookie? Find the answers in the comments below.
Answer:
ReplyDeleteYou look in the mirror and see what you SAW (see, cutter), you use the saw to cut the table in half, two halves make a wHOLE (This time it's a homophone, when two words sound the same but same meaning), and then you jump into the hole to get out and be free and have freedom (Free dumb)!
I will never find the answer myself.
ReplyDeleteNow I see your title. It's a level 9 riddle and I am level 1 person.
ReplyDeletehaha meeeeeeeeee tooo
ReplyDeleteOne night, a king and a queen stayed in a castle. only them. thats it. the next day 3 people came out....nobody had broken in or anything.how did this happen?
by the way, heres a hint.......read it to urself over and over again
another hint...homophones!
this is for a level 2