Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New York TRIP Day 2/9 (Saturday)

OK, I am 2 days behind and tomorrow is really exciting and the day after that so I'm going to hurry up but I don't think that's going to happen because I just wasted 2 lines already. Alright, we woke up from our beds in La Quinta, had continental breakfast, packed our luggage(I forgot to tell you that we ...... We're staying in Baltimore for 1 day and so we will be staying at the hotel for just 1 day and then we're going to drive to NY and live in the streets. Wait I all-RDY told you that!), I got 2 cups of apple juice before I left (colon D) and then off we went to Johns Hopkins. REMEMBER IT'S Johns, not John. It was only around 5-10 miles away, but it was like 5-20 minutes away due to so many people driving this thing called, "car". The place was, oh, I don't know, ... A COLLEGE! Duh-yee. We parked the car, and then we had to go to the place where [whoever is the guy that tells some interesting stuff about the college, and no it's not the student tour or any type of tours] is, but it was at the Macon Hall, and the Macon Hall is at the very opposite place of where we were. We asked some people where it was and then we finally got there. It was inside the "Auditorium", and I think we were late because it was almost full, but we still found seats. There was some interesting facts about the Johns Hopkins University, like one it said that a student got a D in chemistry but he was the top 30 to get a Nobel Prize. I got really bored, so I went outside and then I laid down on the bench-thingy. I was there for about 20 minutes and then everyone came out of the Auditorium through double doors. I wonder how it would look like if I had a birds eye view of everyone going out. Then we got outside and a student took us on to a tour. Let me just say what is interesting there: If you feel unsafe or someone has stole something or anything like that, go to a place where there is a blue light lamp post and then press the button on it. It will make a loud buzzing noise and then in 15-60 seconds the campus police will come here. It's kind of like 911 except it's a button. If you just pushed it for fun you can get fined. After the tour we went to a Japanese and Korean cuisine place. I just ate a Chicken Teriyaki Noodles with stir-fry. Then after that we headed for Manhattan, New York. Manhattan is like an island that's next to Brooklyn and Queens and those places. It's also where the twin towers were located. It was 3 hours away. During the ride I bought Sour Patch Kids: Watermelon and Cranberry Juice. We arrived around 6:00PM. I forgot to tell you, we rented an apartment where a person lives. We were kind of in basement that's only about 5 feet below real ground, and they were in the first floor and second.
See those steps that go up? That's where the owner lives. See that gate next to it? That's where were staying.

Picture of the inside. But there's no bed picture....

We each actually had our own doors, so we wouldn't be bothering anyone and neither will they. The apartment had air-flotation beds (and you can adjust it if you want it to be soft or firm), Internet with passwords (and code was included on a paper) so people won't and can't use it except for us and the people that we rent it from, a TV with 150+ channels (But TV was kind of small), laundry, a stove, tables (Duh.), 2 A/Cs and a heater, blankets, well pretty much everything you need. And they are so nice that every time someone comes here before they come they buy some food and drinks for you. We got some fruits, cookies, orange juice, wine (though I can't drink it. -.-/ dash-period-dash), flour, and a lot of other stuff. I just went to get my computer and to hook it up with Wi-Fi to see if it works, and it does!
My computer and me trying to dodge the camera.
Uhh.............. hmm...... Oh I know! I had a heart attack and then I died so I can't write anymore! Well I have nothing to write anymore, really. Wait, I died. How am I typing?
A magician never reveals his secrets.

2 comments:

  1. Good observation:
    Johns, not John
    Campus blue light
    Ny apartment detail.

    Interesting imagination:
    Bird's eye
    Magician

    ReplyDelete