Monday, January 30, 2012

Rax's Adventure 2 - Episode 4: 3AM-4AM

(Oh, and I don't mean to offend anybody if their name was this. I just thought of it.)
Previously on Episode 3: 2AM-3AM:

"Alright!" It's time to run this ship." said Rusty. Rusty and Marsha started crying.
"Just, go!" said Marsha, "I don't want to see either of our kids dying!!"
"Bye! Wish me luck!" The spaceship flew into the air, preparing to take down a ship with a risk of his sons getting injured or worse.
Now on Episode 4: 3AM-4AM:
       Boom! "What was that noise??" screamed Josh.
"Oh, my, gosh. It's your dad on a flyship." replied Steve.
"WHAT?" Josh ran to the microphone.
       "Son! Stop this nonsense!" said Rusty.
"You stop your nonsense shooting my ship!"
"Look! You have to stop this nonsense! You're overreacting!"
"That's what you're doing!"
"Listen, we love you fairly. We love you fairly between Rax and you. There is nothing that I care more in the world than you, Rax, and mom."
Josh started a little weep, but then he wiped his tears. "That's too late! You can't say anything to change my mind."
"Josh, please, park your ship back onto the planet! It will save you a lot of trouble, and we will specially treat you!"
"Well if this didn't happen you would of never even tried to treat me fair. That's too late. You can't change the past, so I'll just change the future!"
"You have left me with no choice. I hate to do this, but..." Rusty charged toward the space ship.

Before you continue, please note that I am stalling you but more importantly, me from finishing. But I need you to select the following effect for the dramatic crash:
CRASH! / BOOM! / AHHH! / Meow / Muahaha ( that's actually you saying that )

1 comment: