Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nature (G) 15 Plants: Episode 1

*****Please excuse my long posting time by reading a Nature (G) 15 that I wrote in school but never took home.*****

Hi! Welcome back to another episode of, House Fancy! Wait, that's Spongebob SquarePants. Hi! Hello! Ni hao! Konichiwa! Uhhh... Hola! Bonjour! How dew yew dew?" "I'm fine." answered Frank. "OOooOOh. Okay. I yelled in my house recording this show on my ceiling hanging getting my face red since all the blood is going to my face, and then since that happened I had to cut the rope tied to my feet that was attached to the ceiling because I was studying the life of lizard-spiders, even though they don't exist and this is way to long so I well tell the producer to cut this. CUT!.......... Scene 1: Ceiling. Take 2! And, ACT-SHUN! I mean start at the part when the illustrator stops talking! 
But anyway, today we are on the topic of, DRUM ROLL PLEASE!" " I don't have one!" panicked Frank. "Too bad. And our topic is..... *Slapping the drum*
PLANTS! Plants are no only plants, but they are ugly plants, too! Like the lizard. Oh wait, that was just the camouflage. It was next to a plant. They're also ugly when animals crowd around it because then it will die due to the atmosphere, and it will be ugly because I can't see it, and nothing is ugly. They're also ugly because they make friends with the dirt, unless they grow on trees. Like money!" "But they take 190231 years to grow, and by that time your body will have already turned into gas and then the future people will make money off of you." "That's like, the first time I've seen you say something not-stupid." "Say what?" " What you just said." "What did I say?" "*facepalm* Nevermind." " But they are also good, because they can have sugar, like tomatoes, potatoes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, and purpleberries. If you noticed I listed all the berries." "No, you forgot whiteberries and uglyberries!" "Those aren't real!" "Yes they are!" "No they aren't!" "Yes they are!" "STOP RECORDING OUR FIGHT!" screamed Frank. "NO!" "WELL TOO BAD! I'M DESTROYING YOUR CAMERA!" *HaiiiiiiiYA* 

No comments:

Post a Comment