Previously on Rax's Adventure 2 - Episode 6: 5AM-6AM
While sifting through all the mail for which had to most money, Marsha encountered a note that's not fan mail: "Hey ya,I gotcha 'way to destroy that heartless robot and kiddie. Cut outta wires from the leg. That's where'd the batts' are. Disconnect one fru'each leg, there'll be not enough powa. The robot ain't no strong enough. Falls rite down at front. The problem is it'll probably kill everaone in front'a it, and that thing cannot be bust through. 5 yards thick. Titanium. But theress'a door that opins. thats only way GOOD LUCK.
Larry, (0001)-257-9381 Call if question "
"What, how does he know?! Who is this?" Marsha marched to the phone and dialed the number.
Rax's Adventure 2 - Episode 7: 6AM-7AM
"Yea, wayya want?" "Who is this?" "M'name's Larry." "What do you want from me?" "Nothin'." "Then why'd you send me a note?" "There's a secret into destroying ze robot. The batteries are in the leg. When you cut them, it's bye-bye for Josh." "How do you know my son and that?" "I'm the one who sold him the blueprint and materials. His lil' friend built it." "You bastard!" "You could say that. Anyhoo, just cut the wire! I want that Joshy killed!" "Why?" "He stole it. I planned out the machine and he gaves me his card and I used dit when they left, but there ain't no money on the balance!" "Okay..." "JUST CUT THE WIRES! Wait for a robot to come out and and then go insides. The first wires is the battery wires." "But my son, both my sons, are in there. What do I do?" "Well if you're not doing it, I'm doing it. Your son is causing too much chaos!"
Larry hung up the phone. Marsha thought about it, looked at the robot outside, thought about it, and looked at the robot.
It's for the best, she thought. She walked into the kitchen, grabbed the bush pliers, and put it inside the mail.
"Since I can't open the door, I might as well get ready." Then she encountered another mail in the box. It was fat, like there was hundreds of $1 in there. She went home and opened the mail. It was blue, and it unfolded into a big paper replica of the robot and the minions. "The blueprint," she said. "Now I can learn its weak spot."
Meanwhile, at Josh's robot:
"This is the life. I just sit back, and watch the people in terror as they are going to watch their favorite friend family's child die." said Josh. "You know what, just so you will be more scared, I'm going to fire up the pot right now. Don't run along, now. But it's not like you have any choice. STEVE!!" "What?!" screamed Steve. "Get the firewood, water, rope, and the pot! I am going to give Rax a taste of what will happen!" "Ehh, do it yourself. I'm too tired. It's 6:50 in the morning!" argued Steve. "Well just drink some of the instant coffee, it's made with extra-caffeine, to keep us awake." "No thanks. You go do it, lazy." "Fine, Steve." Josh rushed to the storage room, and grabbed all the materials.
"Ahh, that was nice." said Rax. "What?" asked The Mer. "My brother. I think he's going to lose Steve as his friend." "That will be great! He might reprogram the robots to destroy this thing!" exclaimed The Mer. "Sshhhhh! We don't know that for sure! He may tell Josh, and then I die." "Oh. Sorry." Whispered The Mer.
Will Josh get too lazy and greedy and lose Steve as his friend? Stay tuned for episode 8!
Larry hung up the phone. Marsha thought about it, looked at the robot outside, thought about it, and looked at the robot.
It's for the best, she thought. She walked into the kitchen, grabbed the bush pliers, and put it inside the mail.
"Since I can't open the door, I might as well get ready." Then she encountered another mail in the box. It was fat, like there was hundreds of $1 in there. She went home and opened the mail. It was blue, and it unfolded into a big paper replica of the robot and the minions. "The blueprint," she said. "Now I can learn its weak spot."
Meanwhile, at Josh's robot:
"This is the life. I just sit back, and watch the people in terror as they are going to watch their favorite friend family's child die." said Josh. "You know what, just so you will be more scared, I'm going to fire up the pot right now. Don't run along, now. But it's not like you have any choice. STEVE!!" "What?!" screamed Steve. "Get the firewood, water, rope, and the pot! I am going to give Rax a taste of what will happen!" "Ehh, do it yourself. I'm too tired. It's 6:50 in the morning!" argued Steve. "Well just drink some of the instant coffee, it's made with extra-caffeine, to keep us awake." "No thanks. You go do it, lazy." "Fine, Steve." Josh rushed to the storage room, and grabbed all the materials.
"Ahh, that was nice." said Rax. "What?" asked The Mer. "My brother. I think he's going to lose Steve as his friend." "That will be great! He might reprogram the robots to destroy this thing!" exclaimed The Mer. "Sshhhhh! We don't know that for sure! He may tell Josh, and then I die." "Oh. Sorry." Whispered The Mer.
Will Josh get too lazy and greedy and lose Steve as his friend? Stay tuned for episode 8!
No comments:
Post a Comment