I'm sorry, I cannot write what happened today. I am currently sometime after 3,000,000,000 BC, and memory was not invented, so I have no idea what we did that day. But you might ask how I can even memorize to write, type, and all that. The truth is that I time traveled to 2013. But you might ask how I time traveled and you may ask for proof. My proof is that my name is Simon, and I am not a monkey.
If I woke up at 10:40AM and breakfast ends at 10:00AM, that means that I can't eat breakfast! NOOOOOOO! I'm going to die by starvation! Goodbye world! Unfortunately, I wasn't hungry. Yay! We drove to Prague Castle where Czech's president resides. When we first got to the castle the first thing that popped into my mind was that it was FREEZING cold. I don't understand how people survive. They probably just wear 3 layers of coats and 10 layers of pants. I only had that same shirt and jacket and khaki pants. The reason I wore those for 2 (technically 3) days were that they were the only long shirts/pants I had. The others were packed were suited for summer season, but we were supposed to dress for winter season. Not like the weather was below 0 degrees Celsius, but it was close. It was below 10 degrees, and we saw a drink shop! All the seats were still outside, so we get no hot A/C. I ordered some hot chocolate (just like yesterday!), but this time without whipped cream (not just like yesterday!). I also got some "cheese toast" AKA grilled cheese because I was hungry and didn't eat.![]() |
| Hi! My name is Simon! |
![]() |
While at the castle there were also statues of famous people in Czech history. There is one where a prince's brother kills the prince.
We walked around inside the outside of the castle, and the rain and wind were getting strong; time to head back to the car! We drove towards Berlin, which was a 3 hour road trip. In the middle of the trip we stopped at a gas station and had lunch and spent all of our Czech money, so we wouldn't have to convert money. I had a soup that was red with meat in it. That's all I know.
The hotel is in my sight! It was called One 80 degrees. I don't know if they're talking about 180 or a single 80, and if they're talking about a 180/80 degree turn or the room is 180/80 degrees. We got into our room, and it was kind of smelly. Over a period of time that day we found that the hotel wasn't very good. Not all of the water in the sink/shower that went down the drain actually went into the complex system or something. About half of the water was still there because there was a huge hole below where the water was supposed to go (this was on purpose), so that's why it was smelly. They need to learn American plumbing! So the water was probably there for a long time, and it was stinky, but we fixed that problem by taking a shower. The room had 2 bunk beds and no TV, but as long as I have Youtube, Minecraft, The Sims 3, and a computer, I'm good! I have all my basic needs.
After we unpacked our stuff, we went outside to find my dad's conference/meeting hotel. We came to Berlin/Europe because my dad had a meeting there in Berlin, Germany. We found it and my dad registered for the conference. We left and found a little market/square with people selling foods, drinks, jewelry,etc (all vendors). I found a vendor that were making sausage/steak (or maybe it was chicken), and we decided to eat there. I had a piece of chicken with a bun that surrounded it, so it was like a hot chicken, rather than a hot dog. We looked around some more, and went back to the hotel. The rest of the time was computer time.




No comments:
Post a Comment