The only bad thing about cruises is that they don’t have
free Wi-Fi. We had to pay 24 euros for 3 hours, but not continuously. Every
time you go on the internet, they will redirect you to their homepage, and you
have to log-in to be able to navigate the internet. Then you log-off when
you’re done! Make sure you do that step, or else you’re going to have valuable
internet time disappear into the air and then fly away like a balloon. When you
realize it, you’re never going to catch up to it and bring it back to earth.
There’s not many interesting things
to say while on the cruise ship because it’s more of a “see it to believe it”
or “smell the yummy food!” so each post is going to be pretty short, but
probably full of pictures. Please not that I am not stalling right now. That
was not for stalling. That statement was not for stalling. Oh wait, yes
it is.
it is.
Visit to Europe TRIP - Day 11/21 (06/02SU/13) Gala Day
Gala is the day whenever the boat is overseas the entire
day. Hooray for tens of hundreds of thousands of ten-thousands of
hundred-thousands of millions of billions of trillions of water! So for
breakfast I had some bacon, scrambled eggs, French toast, omelet… all that good
stuff. They don’t have as much variety in the drinks than the foods, though.
You can have water, hot water, coffee (regular and decaf), cold milk, hot milk
(I’ve only seen that once), or ice (for choking, not drinking) (make sure to
melt or chew to prevent choking) (make sure to not get frostbite in your mouth)
(make sure to not single out ice for drinking) (make sure to only use ice for
cooling drinks) (make sure that you don’t overuse parentheses) (make sure that
you don’t make random statements within parentheses) (make sure you don’t write
that you don’t make random statements in parentheses). All those options are
available anytime except for midnight. There are also a lot of little tea
packets that you can use to make instant tea, but make sure that you are not
paying any taxes because you may accidentally form a new country like America.
For breakfast, you also have orange juice or grapefruit juice at your service.
One button does it all. The bad thing is that it only lasts for breakfast! I
usually wake up too late for breakfast. All the foods and everything became
GONE. It just disappeared out of nowhere. Probably most of it went into
stomachs, and the rest went into oversized cans. Anyway, I finished my
breakfast and went into my cabin. I played games until lunchtime. I did the
exact same thing as I did in breakfast, so you don’t need to listen to that. You
need to look at that because there is no audio recording. While on the cruise,
I also sometimes went to the Maxi Club which was a place for kids ages 3-11 to
stay. If you are older than 8, you can check-in and check-out by yourself. But you
have to give a reason for checking out! NOO! But I figured out all we have to
do is say where we’re going. YESS! They will give you an itinerary of each day
and so you can decide when you want to go. It starts at 9.00am and ends at 11.30pm
and if you stay during noon or at night you can have lunch/dinner with them. No thank you!
It’s 6 o’ clock. It’s time to go for dinner at the waiter service restaurant. The reason why we (and about 95% of the passengers) go to the formal dinner is because the buffet only includes salad and pizza for dinner. I also need to tell you some additional unimportant info. There are 2 restaurants with different names that serve the same food (I think) so that way they can serve more people. There are also 2 seating times (one at 6.00pm and one at 8.00pm) so again, this way they can serve more people. I had suckling pig (oink oink!), soup, and some dessert. Then it was time to sleep.
It’s 6 o’ clock. It’s time to go for dinner at the waiter service restaurant. The reason why we (and about 95% of the passengers) go to the formal dinner is because the buffet only includes salad and pizza for dinner. I also need to tell you some additional unimportant info. There are 2 restaurants with different names that serve the same food (I think) so that way they can serve more people. There are also 2 seating times (one at 6.00pm and one at 8.00pm) so again, this way they can serve more people. I had suckling pig (oink oink!), soup, and some dessert. Then it was time to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment