NOTE: Whenever Simon talks it will not say. Frank only talks whenever it says he talk. Example: "Hi! Today.." "OW!" Said Frank. "What?" "Nothing." Replied Frank. "Anyway... bla bla"
"Hi! Hello! Bonjour! Konichiwa... uhh... Hola! Today I will teach you how to ride a bike and all those things. When you buy a bike, they usually cost around 50-120 Dollars. Seems expensive right? Just make one then. And because todays Friday, I will teach you how to make it in this commercial break."
TIRED OF SPENDING DOZENS OF DOLLARS ON A BIKE? WELL THEN MAKE ONE FOR FREE! JUST BUY A (G) TIRE PUMPER FOR $9.79 AND A (G) BIKE KIT FOR ONLY $200! We are not responsible for any damage, injury, or any of that junk. The set also has no instructions. Please contact us if you liked it very much and was satisfied 100%.
"Nice commercial, eh? Well, just buy that. Its good. It works. But be sure not to use it if you want to take it home. It gets broken, and you will get heart-broken. Now, to ride a bike you must balance. Just practice. Be sure to wear a helmet. It makes your head strong and you can fight a dinosaur on a bike." "(beatboxing) Poe poe, poe poe chee, poe, poe chee(x5)" " Really, Frank? I wondered why I hired you. Must be because your the only GUY to hire. Be careful when your biking. If you fall onto the grass you will start crying and get bad boo-boos. If you get behind a biker, ring as loud as you can to annoy the biker and so they will hate you and let you in front of him. When you climb a hill in the bike, don't. You will fall off and slowly slip down. Instead, buy a (G) MAGIC UMBREALLA for only $149.12! I will let you go up, and go down. Not for people who hate and are afraid of heights.
Well thats all for Nature (G) 15! I'm your host, Simon Bob Bobby and this is my sidekick, Frank Bobby Bob. "BEEEEEP!" Screamed Frank.
No comments:
Post a Comment