" Is the camera on? Oh Hi! Hello! Bonjour! Konichiwa... uhh... Hola! Today I will talk about more ways slash tips for biking. Remember on episode 1 in the bike kit I talked about? Well that set is now on sale for 3% off!!" " Like people will buy that." Frank whispered. "HEY! Shush! Anyway, since then we sold 1 more kit than usuall!" "BOO!" yelled Frank. "Dude really, stop. Your getting annoying. Aannnyywayy....., We are happy about the sale. Now, back to bikes. When you ride them, be careful. You don't want to crash into the grass next to the lake and not fall into the lake but hit a fisher that caught no fish. Your going to ruin his day because he already had karma for catching no fish in 3 minutes. Also, don't chase birds you see. They will fly away before you get 1 inch to it. If you see a bag of money in front of you with a kiddie bike with a grown up on it, ask what snack he wants. That will brighten up his day. Be careful again. He might be a kid who wants your ICE CREAM!! (G) Ice Cream! $12.99 a bar! $1,000 dollars for a pack of 12 (G) Ice Cream! Also, If you seen Yogi Bear, don't even think about that. In that movie they made a UFO with a bike and an umbrella and some stuff. Very dangerous! Only for high tech bears who aren't heavy!" " Oh I'm a gummy bear! Yes I'm a gummy bear! Oh I'm a yummy tummy funny lucky gummy bear! I'm a jelly bear! Cause I'm a gummy bear! Oh I'm a movin' groovin' jammin' singing gummy bear!" Sang Frank. " Oh yea, that song. Hahahaha! If you spot a gummy bear on a bike, tell him hes green and sugary. Then ask for his autograph. If you can touch his bike, you'll notice its sugary. Don't try to each it. He made it. 80% starting from scratch.
Thats all for--" " Nature (G)ummy 15!" yelled Frank. "Yea sure, I guess. Although I still wonder why your so random. Actually this is the first time. I'm your host, Simon Bob Bobby and this is my sidekick, Frank Bobby Bob." "Gummy Bare!" Smiled Frank.
Stay in touched for:
Nature (G) 15 Biking: Episode 3 and Nature (G) 15 Prepare: Episode 2
No comments:
Post a Comment