" HI I'M HERE TODAY TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY TRIP! But first let me tell you some bad news: I lost the iPad in the car yesterday when we were changing cars! I was so worried, and so I prayed for it to be safe. We noticed that when we were going to another college: UC Berkeley. My brother made a pun about that: You see Berkeley! If you get it, good. If you don't, think about it. At first I didn't like it just because it was next to a street thats not part of the campus, but after the tour of the huge place I decided, "wow." We first went into a building that had the "talk", like always. Then after the "to-me-short talk" went outside where tour people were. XQ/ Cathy and their family was there. Our tour guide was a just-graduated student from Berkeley. First she talked about the building we were in, then we went to a place with a campus map, and she talked about all the dorms there. I'm skipping a lot of stuff that wasn't very interesting to me, you know. After a while we walked on a bridge and there was a creek below it called "Strawberry Creek" because the creek used to grow strawberries. Then after a while I got thirsty and so we went to a store and I bought Coca-Cola. We had to rush because the group was about to leave the place. There was one thing interesting that the tour guild told us. She (it was a girl) said that, if you stepped on seals (Not the animal kind but like, the......hmmmm....) you would get bad luck. She said once she stepped on it she failed a class but she didn't say which one. Then there was a really awesome sounding library only for the students/faculty. It was an underground library, where there was 3 million books. The shelves were like the ones you would usually see in the doctors or dentists. Each shelf had a crank, and if someone was in the hole you where cranking to you may hurt the person in there. Then the last best thing I remember is the clock tower. It was near the top hill of the campus. You could go up the clock tower, but with a fee. But students/faculty can go free. From the bottom of the tower you could see the Golden Gate Bridge (look it up and add "California") but without the red color. I wonder why its not colored gold or its not called Red Gate Bridge, but hey, a/the bridge is famous. We went to different spots to take pictures, and then left. We didn't actually get/go on the bridge, we just went to the tourist part of it.
But you could still get to the bridge I think. Then after that we went back to the hotel for a while. For dinner we were suppose to go to a Szechuan restaurant, but our location was a different place called "China Hot" and so we decided to go there. Kevin actually saw on his iPhone GPS Tom-Tom that the Szechuan restaurant was 200 feet away but we still decided to go to "China Hot". The restuarant was very empty, like only 3 tables full including us, but the service was great. Everybody got to order 1 dish, and everyone shares it. Its not like everyone when everyone gets their own dish. Then after that, we went home, and slept."
You forgot to mention that you got the lost iPad back the second day.
ReplyDeleteOh yea.....
ReplyDeletethanks!
Wait was it after dinner or before?
ReplyDelete