If you are looking for intense, funny, or irrelevant/random blog posts, you've come to the right place! Share Some Laughter includes all of that, and with a dash of sarcasm. Look around labels and see which series is your cup of tea. Enjoy you visit!
Monday, June 27, 2011
California/Hawaii TRIP (Part 1) (Airport) Day 1/12
"Hi peoples! Today Simon, who is me, is going to tell you about their Hawaii & California Trip. We are first going to talk about the airport. We left home at 5PM to the airport for our 6:30PM airplane. Our flight company was United Airlines. When we went to check in I noticed that all their planes go to Houston, TX. All of them. But then the person told us some bad news. Our plane was delayed 45 minutes. So, we asked if we could have a coupon or free dinner but the person said no because of the weather. We went see where our gate was, and then we went to a restaurant (not like PF Changs, or McDonalds, its kinda like, maybe like Starbucks, where they just sell sandwiches and breakfast foods. Yes, there was coffee, I think.) to eat dinner. My mom ordered a club sandwich and shared half of it with me. My dad ordered an anonymous sandwich ( I forgot what It was.) and my brother also ordered an anonymous sandwich. My brother was still hungry so he bought another one. He was STILL hungry but the restaurant closes at 7:00PM and it was after 7PM. But then, bad news again. My dad said that the flight was going to arrive around 9PM on his email. Then, I was depressed. I was updating my blog with the iPad almost the whole time. No, this is not what I was updating. I was updating my Tennessee Trip. I gotta get back to that. I will, but in like 3 years. OK, we already planned this, but, my mom and dad wanted me to do math homework in the airport, but I ended up doing chess. I did it for a while, and then I decided to do my math homework. We were doing 4 digits divided by 2 digits and I had to do 40 of them. I actually only did 3 of them because I got tired and I usually don't get tired around 8PM because I have something entertaining to do but when I don't I usually just fall asleep. Lets skip to when we get on airplane. The airplane was very small. One side fits only 1 person and the other fits 2 people. I was tired, so I fell asleep on the airplane almost the whole way. We were suppose to arrive in Houston, TX at 11:04 and our plane to San Fransisco, California was leaving at 11:10- 11:20 so we had very limited time to get to that plane. After the 2 hour plane drive, we rushed to get to our plane. We thought we already made it, but we still had to ride a airport shuttle to get there. We got there at perfect timing. They just started to board passengers. I looked at our seating on the tickets, and nobody was next to anyone. But I was on the same row as Kevin. Beside Kevin was 2 kids and beside me was their parents. I thought there was TV, well, there was, but I didn't know it was NOT free! In the tunnel to the airplane there was a sign that said DirecTV just stopped by for TV's. But they only gave a 10 minute free trial for TV. Then you had to pay $8 for planes over 3 hours plus you can save $2 when you use their card, I think. At first I didn't know that, until near like 30 minutes before landing. I don't know how, but I did. Then after we landed, we went to our rental car place. We were suppose to have Enterprise but it was closed ( it was like 2AM) so we either had to wait 2 hours or change car rentals. It was kinda complicated, because we were going to use another rental car company and then tomorrow come back and then use Enterprise, so yea. We looked at Dollar, and then looked that Thrifty. At the end we ended up using Thrifty. Then, we had a 10-30 minute drive to our hotel, Best Western Plus. It was like an outside hotel, where the doors are outside kinda like a motel. Wait I think it is a motel. Hold on lemme tell you our destinations because its kinda complicated if I just say California/Hawaii: First California- San Fransisco for 4 days, Then Hawaii- Honolulu for 4 days (NOOO! Please more!), then California- Los Angeles/ San Diego, then Sweet Home Alabama! OK, then after that I slept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ahhhh!!!
ReplyDeleteyou posted this at ONE AM IN THE MORNING!!!
wow.
pretty good. just make some other stories as clean as this and youre great.
jiajia
oh by the way the font is kinda wierd make it readable, like tekton pro or something.
ReplyDeleteyou should also use word to check your grammar. at the top it should be "who is me" instead of which.
One in the morning= 9PM at night at Hawaii :D
ReplyDeleteI changed the font, hope its better and,
uhhh..... sorry but I'm not pro but I'll change. DUBLE SMILE :D
but makes it colorfuls!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteel oh el.
ReplyDelete