Friday, September 16, 2011

The Simontific Method To Find Simon

Hi. Hello. Simon keep disappear, me find way find him quick easy steps.
Here's way:
The Simontific Method To Find Simon
1. Get 20 gallons of the future, EXACTLY! OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK!
2. Place it in front of a dog, 3.2 meters, EXACTLY! OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK!
3. Wait 54 years, EXACTLY! OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK!
4. I should be there eating the future, EXACTLY! OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK!
5. Attach a rope on to the 20 gallons of future, EXACTLY! OR ELSE IT WON'T WORK!
6. Drag the future wherever you want me to go to because I will follow it. Though I can't run that fast when you drag it on a car.
7. Go do that.
8. Repeat steps 8.
9.You can't do this step because you keep repeating step 8.
10. The following steps are just going to waste your time so I recommend you to stop reading this:
11.Go out the 2nd floor window.
12. Land on the trampoline.
13. Don't fail step 12.
14. Go pull all the grass.
15. ALL OF IT???
16. Sing a commercial you've seen on TV, but it has to be a song.
17. I want that seven written how Europeans like with a dash through the middle and a little point mark on the top part and this is the first 3 lines of instructions. I write my seven like that because it's cool.
18. Meet CHARLIE! At school.
19. Do nothing.
20. Yay! 20 steps!
21. Stop the madness!
22. OK.
But I first have to detach the wire and connect it with the D-4 cable to disable this Simontific.
PWN'T, IT'S OVER.

1 comment:

  1. I like the word "simontific".
    It's too difficult to find Simon, I give up.

    ReplyDelete