Saturday, September 17, 2011

California-L.A TRIP Day 11 & 12

These days are pretty simple. We woke up. I played RCT3 for a while. I ate breakfast. We went to LEGOLand. It took us 20 minutes. We had to wait 5-10 minutes in line for parking. We had to wait 3 minutes to get to a parking square and then we had to wait 2 minutes to get to LEGOLand. We bought the Park & Water Park Hopper ticket. We didn't actually technically hop, but we could if we felt like it. Add another day to the ticket for just $10! 'Twas $81 for people that are 13 years old, and $71 for people that are 13 and under ages old and for people ages 60 and up. Add another day for just $10! That's really expensive, compared to other parks. Others are like $20-$50. If you did that ten it would be about $40 each day, so that's kind of reasonable. But kidz luv LEGO! Almost everywhere you go, there's a LEGO store with LEGO related stuff. Don't worry, the rides are not scary because kidz luv LEGO! The place was really cool. There was one place ( and I think it's KINDA creative ) where there was rocks carved in faces and they were singing "We will, we will, ROCK YOU!" They don't the "La la la, la, la bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla you got BLUD/MUD on yer face!" that part. That's nothing related to "ROCK YOU" stuff. I got to do the first ride, the driving test! It was pretty fun, although some of them almost/needed a ticket, no offense even though they don't know me and aren't reading this. WE GOT THE X-TRA DAY FOR JUST $10 MORE! For the one'st day we were at the Non-soaked-land-wet-watery-liquid place. And at the two'nd day we went to the Is-soaked-land-wet-watery-liquid place. We also bought the $5 around $0.50 refill cup. Cuz' we have it for 2 days. The Water Park was pretty small, so we finished pretty early. We did that on the second day. I can't remember anything else. OH I NO WE WENT TO AIRPLANE AND GO TO WWII JUST KIDDING WE WENT TO THE AIRPLANE AND WENT TO TEXAS AND WENT TO ALABAMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment