Today ( 9/17/11) was the Trail Of Tears day. It's when the Native Americans had to leave their home and start crying. And start walking. What happens today is motorcycles start from Tennessee and ride the motorcycle all the way to ???. Police will close down the way to highways and motorcyclers will ride the path where they cried. And walked. You barely have a chance to cross the highway. But we got lucky and the police had to move down the way the motorcycle people were going. The end.
IN AN UNRELATED STORY:
Today at the soccer game I saw Ian Krajna! He goes to my school and is in my class. Also our soccer game had no referee so our coach went somewhere to do something and at the end he was referee, even though he wasn't yellow shirted. That's all I have.
Actually I lied, there's 1 more thing I have to say:
1,000 VIEWS! YAY! Look at the bottom of the page to see the website visiting traffic.
No comments:
Post a Comment