![]() |
| The good-smelling smoke and the vendor that took $5 from our hands. He doesn't sell cheezburger. |
A GIRAFFE! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! A GIRAFFE! A guy in a suit that's a giraffe (D colon. OK THAT'S NOT SMILEY BECAUSE D colon = D: and colon D = :D and colon p/P = :p/ :P). Dang it!! Well the giraffe would of fell because it stands on 4 legs, and 4 legs cant all stand on one of the escalator steps. It will just be slanted toward the front and look un-average and I don't think the roof is tall enough for the head, although the giraffe can duck, but only ducks duck. So that means giraffe plus escalator = duck. And at the entrance was about 200,000 LEGO pieces waiting for me to see. There was a model of a glass building, The Statue of Liberty, and another building. They had LEGO City, LEGO Alien Conquest, LEGO Star Wars (I think that's the most popular theme of all LEGOs), LEGO Kingdoms, LEGO Architecture, LEGO Atlantis, and some others. So much italicizing! I think I should just italicize the comma to make everything easier....
Anyway, there was Mega Bloks (Yea, no "c") and others I don't remember. Next to it was a big dinosaur that moves and talks/roars. next to that is a guy advertising this thing that I have no idea what it's name is. He says that they're trying to invent a new game. You just do a lot of tricks with this little beanbag-like beanbag. But you don't use your paws. I pretty much failed all the tricks I tried to do except for whenever he soft tossed the beanbag or whatever it is to me. Next to that was another advertiser that was playing with a 3" height helicopter that costed $80 (>_<), and next to that was Candy Land! They had a huge (what was it called.... yep I forgot) lollipop that costed $15, over sized Reese's, over sized Hershey's Chocolate, over sized Kit Kat, over sized Twizzlers, and more. That's the only section I remember in Candy Land. Well it was pretty small. Next to that is the middle part of the ferry, where the spinner-thingy spun the wheel to make it move. Next to that was where the baby stuff was (>-<). Then we went down to the .... very bottom floor/ below regular ground floor. Oh yea, Each floor is like an outside part of a circle, the middle is just nothing except for the ferry wheel, so you can see all the way up to the 3rd floor. On the bottom I really just looked at the Nerf Gun place, and then we left. We kept going forward, and then I saw the M&M World and wanted to go there. The first floor was all souvenirs like a picture of an M&M, a M&M Statue of Liberty dispenser, except the face of the Statue of Liberty is the green lady M&M. Then we went upstairs via (I don't get why I used via....) escalators. And up there was like a mini M&M heaven! Again! There were so many sorted colors of M&M against the walls that you can take by grabbing the bag, pulling the handle that allows you to get the M&Ms out, and go pay $12 a pound of M&Ms!
![]() |
| Mixed for you. We auto-corrected the position on the computer but it's not auto-correcting here.... *sigh* There is no cheezburger! |
![]() |
| My smile looks weird. This is only one section of the M&M collecting. There's .... it's either 3 or 4 sections. There is no cheezburger still! |
I think that's not worth it because ... actually B4 I can answer that I need to weigh a regular bag of M&Ms and how much it costs because I think a pound of regular bag M&Ms are more cheaper than $12 a pound of M&Ms. Even though you get to get colors of M&Ms you never seen B4, they all taste the same. But at least you get to customize it. We ended up buying some of the M&Ms. We chose colors we've never seen before and got a few pretzel M&Ms and got a little summer mix and coconut mix. It was around $11, so it was almost a pound. And in case you don't know what a pound is, it also gives a small chart that was something like:
1 pound
16 ounces
453.59237 grams
They had a lot of other dispensers, but they were like $15-20. Then I went to this place called Color Mood. It will scan you and tell you what mood color you are in. I hoped for purple because that was my favorite color and ..... *drum roll* ............. IT WAS! YES! NOW PAY UP! Oh wait, dang it! We didn't bet. Then we went to the check-out line. During the line to the cash register I saw that they even sell M&M poker cards! $6 for 2 decks. And after we purchased it we went outside and then like Elmo (a guy in a Elmo costume) got close to me and so I was kind of like forced to take a picture so we did and we gave him a tip.
![]() |
| OMG AUTO-CORRECT! SERIOUSLY! NOT JOKING! AND THIS IS THE CAPTIONS PLACE! NOT COMPLAINTS PLACE! Too bad that's not cheezburger... |
You failed the name. I don't get why I'm so mean to Hershey's and so nice to M&Ms. I like Hershey's Chocolate Bar. I don't know why. But here is a few pictures:
I don't have any. Haha. Then we were going to go to Central Park. We tried to find a train station, but the only train station we got to was closed, so we drove a taxi. It was actually really close. And when we got there, there was these 2 people that were performing. Well, about to. They were going to perform flipping over 5 or 6 people that are touching their toes. It was kind of funny. First they were collecting money, and every time they get a 10 dollar bill and up they would yell at each other in a weird voice, "Hey [their name], guess what?" "What?" "I got [bill amount]!" and then the crowd would start clapping. They got 2 $10 bills and 1 $20 bills from an Asian. A funny part to me was when he told them what to do. He was like first stretch out your arms. Next, break it down! *Starts dancing* *no one dances with them* and at the end it was also funny to me because they did the performance and everybody started leaving but they both said together, "Wait! It's not over! ....... Give us more money!!" but we already kind of left. We were now looking for a bike. And after a really complicated story I was ready to hit the 6.2 or 6.8 mile trail! Kevin went by himself and he was going really fast and in the lead. My mom and my dad just took a pace like me, just nice and slow. There was a lot of horses, and that meant there was a lot of horse poop ( >:P - OK I can't make a disgusted look by sticking the tongue out). There were lots of fast bikers that were like 2-3 times faster than us. And I forgot to say this, but there was no foot brakes. I'm always used to foot brakes (When you move the pedal backwards) on kids bikes and my hand brakes are unaccurate. There was a lot of up and downs and those things that happen on roads. Well, I don't have anything else to say that's interesting except that it took us 1 hour and 30 minutes. We also rested in between so if we didn't it would be less. Usually if you don't return the bikes at the time your suppose to (ours is 1 hour) you get charged higher rates but these people were nice and didn't raise anything at all. And then we went to Chinatown to eat dinner. We took the subway that took us to Grand St which is very close to Chinatown. They have no cheezburger! We went to this place called Big Wang Ping and ate lobsters. Then we went home on an express train. We saved like 9 stations to go to, but we had to go on to another train from station ST 125 because our apartment is at 132 and there's another train that goes to station ST 135 but that's not a "big station"!




I like the consistent "cheezburg" comment and the pictures.
ReplyDelete