Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New York TRIP Day 8/9 (Friday, October 7, 2011) + Nature (G) 15 Episode 1: Hunting

You know what? This day is so boring and short that I'm going to add another story, so it won't be a blog comment, LITERALLY! So, I, I, present you the very short New York TRIP post (well I'm just trying to get to tomorrow's day because it's really fun.):
I woke up, I went to Central Park for BOATING,
Oh, we brought some bread because we barely ate it, and to feed birds if we see any.




ate a hot dog, went home, packed up, and left for Pennsylvania (Yes I spelled it correctly!) to a college. We drove underwater (because Manhattan was an island, I think) for about 1 minute, drove about 4 hours to Pennsylvania, went to UPenn, ( I want to go there after the tour ), tried to find some Amish places, found a tour about Amish people's houses, cultures, and life, ate at a buffet, and went to our hotel and then slept.
The end.
Of just that.
Nature (G) 15 Episode 1: Hunting

" Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Ni hao! ....... uhh..... I forgot! Oh, I remember! Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Ni hao! I forgot! Hi! Wazzup. I am your host, Simon Bob Bobby, and this is my sidekick, Frank Bobby Bob. "这就是我!" said Frank. "What??" I asked, confused. "这就是我!" "Did you get that from Google Translate?" "NO! YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING!" screamed Frank. "OK, OK, geez. Today we will be talking about hunting. You can't survive in the forest without food, so that is why I invented food! Although in the forest you cant bring a stove or oven or something, well, you could, but that would be really heavy. So, your just going to have to hunt for it. You could hunt for crickets, birds, bears, tigers, robots, fire ants, bumblebees, moles, you name it! All you have to do is kill it, although then you're killing nature. But to kill it you either have to kill it or kill it NOW. I recommend using the Nature (G) 15 Archerbow! An expert piece of paper bow, and it even includes plastic arrows! A $0.15 value + $1 value for just $29.99! Order now! Just call: 

1-800-bla-blah! But wait, if you order now you'll get a second one for free! But wait, if you order now we'll also throw in a paper ninja star! But wait, if you order now we'll throw in a Free Original Glazed Krispy Kreme Doughnut! But wait, if you order now we won't give you anything, and we'll take all the money in your credit card! But wait, if you order now we'll also throw in a free ice cube! But wait, if you order now we won't give you an exclusive $1 bill! But wait, if you order now we will crash your computer, literally! But wait, why are we being harsh? Ehh, but wait, if you order now we'll give you -" "ENUFF W/ U!!" screamed Frank. "OK. While you're hunting, be sure that you have all 360 of your eyes on, because you never know where your prey will come. Well, that's all we have for Nature (G) 15 Episode 1: Hunting. We'll see you next time. Frank out. I mean Simon out." "再见!" 
PS: Today is the 6th month-anniversary of my blog. I just want to say thank you to everyone that reads this. 

PPS: W/= with, not without. Without= W/O


PPPS: I have a picture of a turtle we saw while boating, so check back when my computers fixed (it got broken) for the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Semi - Anniversary, Simon!
    Your blog has brought us a lot of laughter just as your blog name promised.
    Looking forward to celebrate your blog's 1st, 2nd and 10th anniversary.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh google translate. without you, i would have never been able to type my french.
    or chinese insults, for that matter. hay woh i has fish too!
    u know, at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete