Thursday, June 14, 2012

Memphis, Tennessee TRIP Day 2/5

Day 2. Analysis. Loading. 5%. 10%. 20%. 30%. 50%. 100% completed. Begin word typing.
Hello world, and all the inhabits it! If I just said "hello world", I would just be talking to the round thing. Anyway, first things first. Breakfast, just some yogurt and hot chocolate. What? I like chocolate, just like Jorgan in Fairly Oddparents: I LIKE SCRAMBLING FAIRIES!, well, not like scrambling eggs. It's like just commanding them to move across planets. The chocolate killed my appetite, so I didn't eat much. We headed off after that, on our loan car.
     We planned on going to Wendy's and buying me a Chicken Caesar Salad, but it opened at 10AM. -_-
So..., my mom was going to have to send it to me when lunch was about to start. We drove to the place, and our teachers today: Luke Hellwig in the morning, and Robert Hess in the afternoon. Too bad, I can't remember any positions. I can only remember a few, and not that day. For sports break the only available was basketball, so I stayed inside. That was really perfect, because I brought soccer pants and a tennis racquet, and yet we can't play it, but it's not that much trouble. After that, the interesting and yummy thing will  start to happen and that happened last year: Corky's Bar-B-Q! Voted best B-B-Q in Memphis for 25 continuous years! It's about 5 minutes away from our hotel, and it's not very expensive (but a little high), so it's a great and must-go tourist and food place! I got sweet tea ($2), and a regular pork sandwich ($5 I think, $7 for jumbo I think, but regular is already BIG), and corn-on-the-cob ($2), and I meant for a substitute for coleslaw, but oh well. Since I don't really like coleslaw itself, I decided to put it in my sandwich so I will eat my vegetables and carrots, since there's no cooking food, and usually that's when I eat them.
Hello. How ya doin'?
My mom got ribs, coleslaw, and baked beans. If you notice on the burger (well, it's too small), it says "Ship our Ribs", and there was another sign that says "Ship our ribs anywhere!". That seems weird, though. 

That place is also good because President Clinton ate there before! So did "The Backstreet Boys", "B.B. King", and a lot of other famous people.
President. 
We left, and just before we actually left, a picture of the sign!
Pig. Yay! Pork.
Basically now, we just go home, use the computer, and go to sleep, for another great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment