Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Atlanta, Georgia TRIP Day 1/4

Actually, it's only three days, but today we DRIVE!! I'm trying to make another blog post with a video, but things aren't working according to plan...
Today my brother drove my grandparents back to our house (they lived in Birmingham with my cousins) and they arrived at noon, and I left with my mom and dad at 1:30, although my dad was at church, so that's why we left so late. Yes, PM! 1:30AM to leave to Atlanta and drive for only 3 1/2 to 4 hours is really bad hygiene.
We were all hungry, so we decided to go to this authentic Chinese restaurant, but it was CLOSED FOR LIFE! *gasp* The sign is down, and you can still see the door and the torch thing without fire. So we went to the old Chinatown, and it was basically just a building. It's not like a regular Chinatown, when people lives there, bikes come and go, markets, and other stuff. I think it used to be busy, now it's literally just one building with a food court and barbers. I only see the food court open, though.
I only know the words in Chinese, so I'll just simplify everything except for the first one: Sweet and Sour Fish, Spicy Beef, Cold Dish Beef, and Chinese Bok Choy. That's as close as I can get without speaking Chinese. The meal also included rice and soup, although I didn't know the soup was free. When I figured out, it was already too late. The stomach food donations closed for the day.
We arrived at the hotel, and the first thing I noticed was that the elevators are facing outside with glass, so if you're on the last floor and going down, it's going to be scary, in my opinion. No, not onion! Opinion. But I don't think it matters, because they are both the same. :P
The internet was free because we were in the hotel, but if you weren't, you would have to pay. We settled in at the room, and we were planning to go out, but we got too settled in and stayed too long, so we just relaxed, and then something happened when a person isn't on any arms or legs, and their eyes cannot be seen, and this cotton soft thing is placed on top of the human, avoiding the head. The head is placed on this item that can be described as a smooth 3-D oval.

No comments:

Post a Comment