Nothing important to do today at New Orleans. We are leaving at 11:00, and my brother and I were so lazy and sleeping, so my mom went to the front desk to search for great food all by herself. It was literally one hour, and she finally came with 3 Po-Boys. She said she found it in French Quarters, and that was like 30 minutes away, so I was glad I didn't go :)
Technology took our time, and so did food, but right when our dad was suppose to leave the conference to go home, he called us and told us he wanted to stay for one more presentation. Alright, alright, that's cool, because that just means more time for me to play! My dad finished the conference, and we drove off.
I forgot, yesterday, we called our cousins and asked if we could go to their house. They said yes, so we are heading towards them! The 6 hours passed by really fast, and we ate at their house. I have no idea what it is called, but it's basically meat in rice, and this special material (a leaf-looking thing) gives the rice and meat a special flavor. Basically meat and rice. Tomorrow we had to go to this place between Birmingham and Atlanta called Shocco Springs, so I had a choice of staying at my cousins' house and then get there tomorrow, or go home with my parents and then drive back to Shocco Springs the next day. Of course I stayed with my cousins. That's basically it, so I wasn't sure if I should of published this or not, because it's so short!
No comments:
Post a Comment