Today, all I did was write my blog my blog, watch the Olympics, ate, and drank Wong Lo Kat
Meanwhile, my dad and my grandparents went to Grand Canyon. I have no idea what they did. While this is too short to be a post, I like to make this a separate post so then I feel more organized. Meanwhile, enjoy Nature (G) 15 Bones: Episode 1!
Note: I am not in this, this is another Simon, but he is saying "I".
"Hello! Hola! Bonjour! こんにちは! 你好! γειά σου! Ciao! Hello! I am your host, Simon Bob Bobby, and I am here with my sidekick, Frank Bobby Bob." "Hey, can I get some cheap marshmallows and a lighter? I'm getting hungry here!" Ranted Frank. "Ummm... anyway... I am your host, Simon, and today I am going to -" "WE!!!" "Whatever. We, are going to talk about bones. Bones really hate humans because when you're a baby, you have 300 bones. These bones are babies, and they don't know what the world seems like. When you become older, they start leaving you by secretly becoming physic and then they come out of you from your mind. Either that, or whenever you start playing sports or get real hot, you start sweating, and that's why you smell, because they become water, and once you don't notice, they get legs and walk away. Bones are smelly, so beware."
"I heard they came from armpits! That's why they smell so bad!" stated Frank Bobby Bob.
"Stop interrupting me!"
"Sheesh, boy."
"Anyway, overall is that bones hate humans. They also have awkward names. Some of it hypnotizes people to make them tell how cool bones are and some crazier people even give them MONEY! What is wrong with them? I mean, they're so lazy, if you just hit it a little hard, they break. I mean, they don't even use tape to fix them! And if that wasn't enough, they go on vacation for more than a month! They go on vacation, and if that WASN'T enough, they get casts! Well, not you broke your pelvis. Or ribs, or skulls. How about cheese?"
"No, you cut the cheese too much!"
"Hey, no one asked you!"
"Yea you did, you just asked, "Hao abuh cheze?"
"That was a rhetorical question!"
"Stop making up things like a rhinosaur question!"
"Have you gone to vocabulary class?"
"I don't have cab glass!"
"Just stop talking!"
*absolute silence* *absolute silence* *absolute silence*
"So bones are-"
"I don't have taxi glass!
"Oh my gosh! Stop talking! You are not being a good sidekick! If you continue to talk, I will dock your pay!"
"WHY!?!?"
"I am now docking your pay from $52.65 per hour to $2.01 per hour!"
"I don't own boats!" "Well if you don't blah blah blah" "What blah blah blah" "Stop doing blah blah blah" "I like blah blah blah" "My name is blah blah blah" "Tim, um... how do I put this... your real father... he's not Timmy. Your real father is -"
WE INTERRUPT THIS EXCITING CONCLUSION OF TIM TO ANNOUNCE SOME BREAKING NEWS! GAS PRICES HAVE GONE UP TO $0.99 PER GALLON! THIS IS MAKING TAXI CABS CHARGE $0.50 FIRST 1/2 MILE, AND $.07 EVERY 5 MILES! THIS IS MAKING EVERYONE BANKRUPT BECAUSE TAXI CABS COPYRIGHTED THE CAR ENGINE, PIPES, AND OTHER THINGS I NEVER LEARNED IN 1ST GRADE! WE WILL NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR SCHEDULE.
"Enough! How about this. If I give a promotion, will you stop talking?" negotiated Simon. "Yes!" replied Frank.
"Alright! First let me put this zipper on your faaacccceeee.... and done! So now I give a promotion!"
"hmhmmhmhmhm!"
"Abcdefg, come get your promotion!" said Simon.
"Yes horrible master! What is it?" said Abcdefg. "Your promotion is raising your pay! It is now under federal law requirement of $10,000,000, $1,359 per hour. So, technically your pay is illegal, but I'll be nice and not let you get anything." said Simon.
"Thank you horrible master!" said Abcdefg happily.
"No problem. Just make sure you write it on your blog that I gave you a promotion. Yes, finally, peace and quiet. So bones are so weird with their names. I mean, fibula. That sounds so much like "I'm fat". Tibia, well, that just sounds like "Frank". I don't want that."
*zip* "Ahh, I'm free from the zipper!"
"No no no no no no no no no no No No No No No No No No NO NO NO NO NO!!"
WE INTERRUPT THIS EXCITING CONCLUSION OF NOTHING FOR NOTHING! Abcdefg IS NOW ARRESTED! DON'T ASK ME, ASK "SCC News"! THAT STANDS FOR "Stupid Cable Channel". WHILE "Nature (G) 15" EARNS ABOUT $2 PER MONTH, "SCC NEWS" EARN $15 BILLION A MONTH FROM NEWS AND ADS! WE RETURN TO YOUR INTERRUPTION.
"OOOH! That's it!" shouted Simon. "If I wanted to earn more money, I'll need to put up ads! Like make them sign a 10-year contract and then take the money, and then rip the contract. Well that's all for Nature (G) 15. I'm your -" "Horrible host SIMON BOB BOBBY AND I AM THE MORE AWESOME FRANK BOBBY BOB!"
No comments:
Post a Comment