SO TODAY I DID NUTTING EXCEPT USE TECHNOLOGY, made from yours truly, somebody on earth. Note: "somebody on earth" is not a name, even though I did not capitalize that thing... and I combined 3 posts on 1! This just shows what happens when I don't write instantly. But really, all I did on the last day is visit an old friend (my brother's friend), and the friend was at school, so we were with their parents. Anyway, here's some Nature (G) 15 Prepare: Episode 3!
“Hi! Hello! Bonjour! Konichiwa! Ni hao! … Hola! Arg! My name is Simon Bob Bobby with my sidekick, Frank Bobby Bob, and this is the third episode of…?” says Simon.
“My own 100% copyrighted show that I own!” continued Frank.
“No, this is the third episode of “Prepare”!” said Simon enthusiastically.
“Uhh… I knew that! I’m so smart!”
“Anyway, remember last time when I said don’t bring Dr. Pepper? Well, that name was copyrighted, and I got sued for all of my $272 a month, for 10 years. Mello Yello is also copyrighted, so that’s why I invented Yellow Fellow 2 pints! May increase death risk. Just look at my commercial! We will be right back with this message.”
“My own 100% copyrighted show that I own!” continued Frank.
“No, this is the third episode of “Prepare”!” said Simon enthusiastically.
“Uhh… I knew that! I’m so smart!”
“Anyway, remember last time when I said don’t bring Dr. Pepper? Well, that name was copyrighted, and I got sued for all of my $272 a month, for 10 years. Mello Yello is also copyrighted, so that’s why I invented Yellow Fellow 2 pints! May increase death risk. Just look at my commercial! We will be right back with this message.”
Hate copyrighted drinks, like Dr. Pepper, or Mello Yello? Well then, buy “Yellow Fellow”! For only $39.99, you get one 2-pint drink that contains only 70 grams of sugar! With 0 grams of fat, and 45 grams of saturated fat, this is your dream drink! You may of thought your dream was to become Bill Gates Jr, but this is what you really desired! It's good for you, and even healthy to the soul! Not healthy to the body. May increase death risk. So what are you waiting for? Go to Fall-Mark and buy it! Yellow Fellow is not a copyright, but a trademark of Koala-Koala Company.
"See, wasn't that awesome?" asked Simon, "I love my commercial! But back on topic, remember when I said to get syrup from trees? Well I'm going to help you find that even more! To tell if the tree has maple syrup, you look at how many rings it has. The more rings, the more syrup there is. To look at the rings, you have to cut it. How do you do that? First find a honey-producing nest, most likely a bee nest. Cut it with a sword that you never took with you, and let the bee honey producing nest drop on the ground. All the bees will come out, and you might barf if you focus on it. Don't worry, the worse that can happen is the bees find you and start stinging you, and they are immortal like wasps, soo... nothing bad!"
"I heard that bees kill you if they sting you!"
"NO BODY CARES!
"I heard that bees kill you if they sting you!"
"NO BODY CARES!
“I obviously do!” whined Frank.
“NOBODY CARES THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY CARE! Just, go away. Go away.
Now, while you complain, I have some important facts to give, Frank. Anyway,
the bees will swarm around the ground, and it’s most likely they will swarm
away from the nest. You can then climb down the tree and eat the honey like
bears low on blood sugar levels. Anyway, that’s all for Nature (G) 15 Prepare:
Episode 3! I’m your host, Simon Bob Bobby, and this is my sidekick, Frank Bobby
Bob!”
“I CARE!”
“I CARE!”
For the entire month, I also revised some of the earliest Rax and Nature (G) 15 episodes. So now I have an excuse :P
No comments:
Post a Comment