Wednesday, October 10, 2012

San Jose, Costa Rica TRIP Day 4/9 (10/8MO/12)

Once upon a time I woke up, IN A HOTEL! Dun dun dun!
I [sort of] fooled you, I took that picture yesterday! But for breakfast, I had an omelette. That's it. Then we left for a national park, "Manuel Antonio", and we were going to go on a monkey tour! That was about one hour away from Jaco. When we finally arrived... "The park is forever closed on Monday." Another Dun dun dun! Well, we arrived in the city, and the park we were going to was not that close, and since we didn't want to waste an entire hour (and soon to be 2, for coming and leaving), we decided to walk around. We first bought some smoothies!
All of a sudden, a guy then offers us $20 per adult/ $10 per kid for a "Nature Walk". Well, why not? We decided to take it. He told us to drive to an airplane and wait 20 minutes. Yes, drive to the airplane. There's an outdoor restaurant with an airplane smack dab in the middle. The person got it for $3,000 USD. I should of have bought it, even though I don't have that type of money. While at the airplane restaurant, we found another male iguana!
The guy has a telescope, so we took a picture, of a picture.
We walked around everywhere, trying to find interesting things. For now, some pictures!
Termite.
A lizard. Absolute silence.
I'm holding the lizard! Muahahaha!
On the beach, we found foot prints. Time to put on glasses.
We had to cross a "river" on the beach to get to the other side. Jump jump, and away!
We had to walk around to find some monkeys. Remember, click on the photo to enlarge!
More things... the tour guide also brought a banana! 
The monkey is climbing on the wire of... electricity... thingy....
Just sitting there.... also the monkey got in a fight, and lost its nose :(
We went back to the main street, where we parked our car, and then we found this thing!
Cool bro.
We also looked around for 30 minutes, looking for the "Jesus Christ" lizard. It is called thahen t because it walks on water. We found it, but it wasn't on the water. It also just looks like a small lizard. We went home, and did stuff, like eat dinner, although it was early. I also went to the pool to relax, got some fries, Pina Colada, what a life. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment