Monday, June 10, 2013

Visit to Europe TRIP - Day 14/21 (06/05WE/13)

Visit to Europe TRIP - Day 14/21 (06/05WE/13) Tallinn, Estonia Day
     Estonia? Huh? Is that supposed to be a country or something? And what about Tallinn? Maybe he relates to Stalin. No, a country can't relate to a person... unless you break the laws of physics.
      Today the cruise has arrived at Tallinn, Estonia. It’s a small city, so the cruise isn’t going to stay there for long (until 1PM). I think I slept way too late last night, because I was too tired to go outside. I stayed in the cabin until like 12PM and nothing very interesting happened. I did ride the slide on the cruise (although it’s very cold). Well, at least my dad went to visit, so now I have pictures! There’s nothing better than pictures except for maybe more pictures.


     I don't have any captions since I don't know what they are. I also don't want to give you false information, because if I do, you will probably fail a history/social studies test, and then you will blame me! I will then go bankrupt and live on the streets.
     Now since I don’t have anything to say, I’m going to just give you random boring facts about the cruise. Did you know the cruise holds about 3,000 people, with 2,000 being the passengers and 1,000 being the crew? . Did you know that Costa is the company name? Did you know that Costa is bought by Carnival Cruise Lines? Did you know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day? If you eat breakfast you will live about 1/4 of a day longer without suffering*.

*results may vary.
So I did the basic things like eating food, going to the kids club, and at the end of all, I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment